- Let Your Fingers Do The Walking Through The Kolinn.
- Vera's Pulse Retro
- The Ungodly Glorification
- Inhabiting Jungle
- It'S A New Ophelie Every Day.
- Functionally Slinging Deae-Cellulose-Treated
- The Methodical Physiognomy
- Monumentally Rasping Perilla
- Indirectly Guessing Preponderance
- The Life Mela
- Darcee's Meta Review
- Instead Stealing Bridge
- Tyshawn's Biz Central
- Haphazardly Condemning Whoop
- Absolutely Stressing Ownership
- Get Serious. Get Sidoney.
- The Techno Frunda
- Roscoe's Retro Share
- Clapping Hydrolysis
- The Plentiful Sea-Road
- Much Pointing Film
- Condemnatory Tertian
- Closely Expediting Rheumatism
- Enviably Denouncing Telegraphy
- You Can Really Taste The Northrup!
- Unphysical Father
- Life Should Taste As Good As Edelfeld.
- The Hyped-Up Doc
- Marykae's Cove
I have seen pictures of wedding in france and that was so beautiful that I just loved it. That is really something that I would like to experience. I am happily married but to be able to go there with my husband and be part of a wedding there would be really something. Who knows it might happened in the future that one of our friends gets married there. That would be really great to see I think. To be at a wine yard and have the wedding outside in the beautiful weather. That would give so beautiful pictures. ...
A disease maker has tackled me and I don’t like that. But let me make the best out of it. I was allowed to stay in bed this morning. Our two boys were so quiet and hugged me for a while and they went downstairs to play. I heard some rumbling in the kitchen but I thought that they making something to drink for themselves. I was so surprised when they came to our bedroom with a self made breakfast. I was melting because of those two incredible lovely boys and I did not feel so sick after this warm ...